Times like these require a business to adjust its marketing efforts in a variety of ways. We’re busier than ever making sure our clients get the results they need to stay afloat.
Even though a lot of you might be thinking the right thing to do is hit the pause button, unless your industry has been entirely shut down, hitting pause is only going to harm you more than help. Here are 5 reasons why:
- Search activity has actually increased since the start of COVID-19 and we have been witnessing some clients having their busiest months yet, in regards to new leads.
- Some businesses might not have as many deals closing right away but that doesn’t mean that they aren’t going to convert eventually.
- If you pause now, all the escalated market activity will have passed you by and you’ll have to restart your entire sales pipeline months behind.
- Another great way to invest in marketing right now (especially if your industry has been shut down) is investing in brand awareness campaigns to reach future customers through platforms like Youtube to promote yourself.
- With everyone at home, where do you think they’re spending more time? *hint* the internet! Tie that in with retargeting and that could be the right combo your business needs to come out the other side ready to go!
If you have more questions about this topic, please share them with us! We’ll love to hear your thoughts and exchange knowledge.
Not sure how to respond to bad reviews? Click here for a copy of our Free Negative Review Response Guide.